- Terms and conditions is a mandatory legal document that describes the rights, responsibilities, and duties of the buyer and the seller as well as personal data security and the ways in which the e-shop should be used.
- The seller has the right to review and change the terms and conditions as long as they are in accordance with the law. The buyer is informed about the changes on the store website. The valid rules are considered to be those that were valid at the time of placing the order.
- Persons that have the right to buy at the store:
- natural persons that are over the age of 18 and that do not have their rights restricted by law;
- persons from the age of 14 to the age of 18 must have consent of their parents or carers except in cases when they are using their own funds.
- legal persons;
- representatives of all persons mentioned above.
- By approving the rules the seller guarantees that, in accordance to point 1.3. of the rules, the buyer has the right to purchase goods in the store.
- SThe agreement between the buyer and seller is considered to be formed when the buyer forms a shopping basket, provides shipping information, gets familiar with the terms and conditions and proceeds to checkout.
Personal data security
- The buyer can order goods from this store by:
- by completing the registration form;
- The buyer must provide all necessary data upon ordering: first and last name, address, phone number, and email.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, the buyer agrees that the personal data provided in 2.2. can be used for processing orders, sales analysis and marketing.
- The seller has the right to process the buyer’s personal data and, when required, provide it to third parties when it is necessary for completing the order or for the work of the seller.
- By agreeing to terms and conditions, the buyer also agrees to receive information that is necessary to process to order.
- The buyer agrees that they have familiarised themselves with the terms and conditions and can:
- get familiar with the ways in which their personal data is processed;
- disagree for such data to be used for marketing;
- decline any use of personal data unless it is necessary for the store to carry out their direct work;
- to have their data changed or deleted by contacting the store are email@example.com.
- All data on this website is protected. The personal data is used by UAB „Rišimo Studija“, company code 305558791, address Chemijos g. 4, Kaunas, tel. +37065831573
Buyer rights and commitments
- The buyer can use this website in accordance to these terms and conditions.
- The buyer can cancel the agreement no later than 14 days after the delivery of goods.
- If the buyer data has changed, the buyer agrees to update it.
- The buyer agrees not to provide their login information to third parties.
- By using this website, the user agrees to its terms and conditions.
Seller rights and commitments:
- The seller commits to provide the possibility for the buyer to use the website.
- If the buyer tries to damage the website or the sellers reputation, the seller has the right to immediately block their account and, if needed, provide the user information to legal institutions.
- The seller agrees to respect the user’s personal data.
- The seller commits to deliver all goods purchased by the buyer.
- Under unforeseen circumstances the seller can stop all of their activities without prior warning.
Ordering, prices, and paying
- The buyer can use the store 24/7.
- The agreement is formed, once the buyer pays for the goods and the seller approves that the order has been received.
- Upon noticing a mistake in their order, the buyer should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +37065831573.
- Buyer pays for the goods in one of the following ways:
- „Paysera“ system.
- A direct bank transaction.
- By credit or debit card.
- Paying in the store upon picking up the order.
- The order is cancelled if payment is not made in 3 work days.
- Basic information on the goods is provided in the item description.
- The seller is not responsible for slight variations in size or colour of the product as compared to the store images.
PBuyer and Seller Responsibility
- The buyer is responsible for providing correct data. Any consequences of not providing the right data on ordering are the fault of the buyer.
- The seller is not responsible for any losses or damage caused by not following the terms and conditions.
Marketing and information
- The seller can make discounts and sales in the store.
- The seller can change the sale or discount conditions without prior warning.
- All information is sent to emails provided in user registration forms.
- The seller is not responsible by any faults that have occurred due to the email service provider.
- These rules were made in accordance to LR law.
- UAB „Rišimo Studija“ has the rights to change the rules, informing about the changes on the website.
- Any changes become valid on the day that they’re made.
- By using the website, the buyer agrees to the terms and conditions.
- All disagreements should be resolved either by negotiation or in accordance to the law.